Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Class Ongoing Activity


Physics Video Making Competition


Dear my fun and creative SMKBL's students,

From my experience all of you are very creative...it just that you don't have an opportunity to show your talent...Now's the time!!!

You can make a creative/ fun/ funny/ interesting video for any topic in Physics SPM syllabus. Here are the rules.

Rules:
1. Form a group consists of maximum 5 students
2. Discuss and create a 3-5 minutes video of physics using any software
3. Hand-in your application to me in a cd on or before
a) 30 April 2010 for FORM 5
b) 30 June 2010 for FORM 4

Reward:
As a reward you will enjoy this:

1. You will be given perfect score for Construct No. 5 in PEKA.
2. Depends on the quality of physics knowledge in your video, it will be upload in this blog
3. Prizes will be given to 1st, 2nd and 3rd Best Physics Video Of The Year

ALL THE BEST!!!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations and well done Haryati on your new blog!! Again, I love it and will surely recommend it to my students :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete